What Hosts are saying

I've never actually declined a guest before, but if I ever have to I was wondering what to expect. Does Airbnb have you fill out a box explaining why or have you post a little message for the requesting guest explaining why? Latest reply by Kelly741
    My cousin is currently using Airhost ** as Airbnb property management Sydney. Her occupancy rate is around 95% and he is getting great outcome in Sydney CBD. I am considering to hire their services as my cousin is very happy with them. Any good experi...
    Bonjour, My calendar mentioned a wrong price in July.Still, I fixed my higher 2019 tariffs through the price setting system. Outside the calendar. Airbnb refuses to admit responsability. Regarding a booking where they make good money on both sides.And che... Latest reply by Etienne-Marie0
    I just listed my Airbnb Feb. 2019. I have been reading the Home Sharing Ordinance and it looks scary for the future Airbnb host. I am renting 2 rooms in my home. Does anyone know if the 120 day include both rooms combined or is it 120 days per room? If... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi AirBnb Community!I list my property both on VRBO and AirBnb. VRBO has an automated 'Welcome' message that it sends to renters a few days before their stay and gives them all the info needed for their reservation. I don't have to send out any welcome ... Latest reply by Neal43
    Hi All, I am hoping to get a little bit of advice... I am new to Airbnb (as a host) and not sure about some things. I thought I was on Instant booking (only guests with good reviews) but it seems I am not. I have just had a request to book and as it was l... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I had a couple stay with us over a long weekend. We shared our farm animals, let them have their family come for breakfast, they had a bonfire and had family pictures made. It was all good. Then I have a State Police Detective show up a few days later ask... Latest reply by Allison2