What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I can't figure out what would be the ost appropriate way to call our housing opportunity for rental : it is situated on the Second froor of our family house, withoult having an independent access (one must walk through our house to enter the... Latest reply by Suzanne302
    I rent my Airbnb property intermitently, so I have a house keeper who charges by the hour, but only comes when I need her and not on a regular schedule. How much should I tip her? Latest reply by Sean548
    My listings are not suitable for guests who use wheelchairs as there are steps inside the apartment. This is clearly stipulated on the listing’s description. On 28 December 2018, at 8 am, I received an email from Christopher J to the effect that all my li... Latest reply by Susan17
    Hey everyone, Jeff here from Malaysia. Currently I'm having two experiences hosting which is food tour and local attractions tour. The things that happen to me sometimes is the guest would request for another place to visit which is not stated in my descr... Latest reply by Kath9
    Good day, We have recently joined AirBnB, and are diligently working to improve our service to clients. We have addressed the issues that guests pointed out,and made the suggested improvements. My concern is my overall rating. It is 4.7 at the moment, in ... Latest reply by Kath9
    I am a new host and my account was recently deactivated for four expired offers. I have been trying to reactivate my account but have not had any luck. Every time I try I get an error message. I have deleted my cookies and retried but still no luck. Today... Latest reply by Kim1091
    I've started an Instagram page to promote my Airbnb and when I have specials. Anyone interested in having their place featured? I'm in Australia but doesn't matter where you are. Comment below if interested Latest reply by Ganiat0