What Hosts are saying

When guests want to snooze the morning away, I feel this is a really good thing. They come here to relax and recharge their batteries, and sleeping in is a sign that they are comfy in their beds. But... I forgot to ask the guests what time they want... Latest reply by Anita485
    I recently chose to post a note on my calendar for guests that includes anything that may disrupt their stay. For example, for tomorrow - the note said there will be a garage cleaning and no vehicles allowed. I assumed (stupid of me I suppose), that this ... Latest reply by Elle72
    Hello, I live in Eindhoven, Netherlands. Do I need townhall permission for running Airbnb in house?There is no clarity given by anyone. If yes, then I would like to learn from someones expereince. Regards,Deepti Latest reply by Emiel1
    The new feature allowing you to set length of stays depending on the day of the week is helpful and good for not letting people screw up weekends. However its not quite enough, we are still likely turn off one night stays altogether as they cause major ca... Latest reply by Drew--Neal--And-Aimee0
    I apologize for bringing this up here if its the wrong section to ask , and if this post needs to be removed i understand.Im from Croatia and a year or two ago about a 100 000 Croatians left the country in search for a better life somewhere else. The o... Latest reply by Mark1412
    I've been renting out my family's summerhouse in Sweden for three summers now. The last two summers I have gotten nothing but 5 star reviews, but this one I've gotten two 4 star and even one 3 star. I don't really understand what is happening, I'm doing e... Latest reply by Mike1034