What Hosts are saying

I've hosted people from all over the world, however I'm noticing a trend here. All guests have followed the house rules and left the place nice and tidy. But all bookings made by brittish men that have travveld with their fiends hav not followed the rules... Latest reply by Mike1034
    Why is unfare , because is using one hotel room rates to compare and promote sales of houses and apartments , There are big differences to be taught to every guest. One hotel room has one bathroom just one bed , if you offer a house , you have more area...
    Hello fellow hosts. I have, just this last week, decided to rent a room in my house and it is all happening so fast my head is spinning. I'm fully booked for the next month and a half! At ridiculously low prices. First guest arrives on the 20th. My conce... Latest reply by Lydia262
    Dear All Guests,It was unbelievable that most of our recent and old guests contacted me through text at this crisis time in Sri Lanka. They have shared their condolence and enquired about me and my family. So we take this opportunity to appreciate all of ... Latest reply by Samantha372
    Hello fellow hosts! My first discussion post here, but I really want to know what you think!So, I had this issue recently. Last year, I frequently sent special offers to my guests, especially when they are on a certain budget. It was very clear, I could s... Latest reply by Marika57
    Hello, I made a booking that supposedly wouldnt be charged yet, and sudden i've been charged and there's no trip in my inbox.Plus i already been charged and the booking status is failed verication. Can anyone help me ?
    Hi There, Due to new regulations in SF, I am going to need to register my apartment with the city. The only problem is that I cannot due to it breaking my lease agreement. I am looking into options where I can move into an Airbnb Friendly Building where I... Latest reply by Darryl52
    Hi everyone!I live in the house that I put on airbnb. I have two spare rooms with their own bathroom, so the guests have to share the bathroom. I now have one guest in one room and 3 guests in the other. I'm having a hard time with the 3 guests. They arri... Latest reply by Ute42