Guest is demanding I drive him places, make his meals and that he stays until past his check out.

Ashley175
Level 1
Cincinnati, OH

Guest is demanding I drive him places, make his meals and that he stays until past his check out.

Hello all! 

I'm new to hosting and this is the 4th guest I've had. I have a single gues staying and he's from out of the country. He is demanding I make him meals and drive him places. He also is demanding he stay until 2am the day after his checkout time because that is when his flight leaves. He does not speak english well, and I live alone. I've shown him my policies and the policies of Air BnB and he pushes them away and says "I'm not listening and he's not reading that"

Any advise on what support I have through Air BnB? 

15 Replies 15
Sam397
Level 10
Reno, NV

@Ashley175  why are you even asking this, you should be telling us how this guest demanded all these ridiculous things and you kicked him out. Him refusing to even read your policy is enough reason for booting him with no refund. One thing I have learned is that you there will be times you have to tolerate peoples crap but this is not one of them. Don't put yourself through this if you don't have to. The guy is an idiot and needs to be shown that there are consequences for being one