What Hosts are saying

I have left a review for my last guests and they have posted me because they cannot leave a review for me even though they want to. It seems the system will not let them, they have asked for my help but I can't find an answer, Paul. Latest reply by Aisling27
    Hello, - I am a host for almost 4 years now, and a never have any problems with AirBNB or guests till now. So i had one confirm reservation on 30.04 (for period 09.06 to 13.06) and guest made cancelation after six days of reservation (on 06.05.) without ... Latest reply by Ivan580
    Hi everyone, i'm looking for a co-host in St Tropez who can take care of the house (cleaning + check-in/out).Anyone can help me? Many tanksMaria
    Hello Fellow Hosts and Hostess, I hope all is well and I have a question. I am new to the hosting side of Airbnb but as a guest I always tried to clean up after myself somewhat before check out. My partner and I had our second guest stay for 7 days, fami... Latest reply by Inna22
    Good Afternoon,I see there was a market day held in Johannesburg in 2018 and wondered if this was happening in 2019 as I would loove to have a stand?Regards,Dominique EricksonFlava and Co. Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all,We are Superhosts and just had an interesting situation and I wanted to see if anyone else has dealt with it. We had a guest Instant book overnight for a week in July. He mentioned in his introductory email that they had a service dog. I called ... Latest reply by Jennifer986
    We hosted a 7 person group that included a set of twins. The renter claim she hid the guest book from her children so well that she couln't find it herself. However, she assured me that it was in the home somewhere. Three of us searched the entire hous... Latest reply by Ann72
    Why is unfare , because is using one hotel room rates to compare and promote sales of houses and apartments , There are big differences to be taught to every guest. One hotel room has one bathroom just one bed , if you offer a house , you have more area... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0