What Hosts are saying

Hello fellow hosts!

My name is Marc and I am the Co-Founder of AirHomy.AirHomy is an Airbnb Turnover and Property Management Services company based in Denver,CO.At AirHomy, you will find a specialized and experienced one-stop-shop company for your Airbnb...
    I had a terrible guest who made a lot of noise and my neighbor called the police. I am very mad about this guest because he was very unrespectful. I was told that if I get another complaint, I might get a fine of 1200 euros and also won't be able to rent ... Latest reply by Sandy29
    Hi. I'm a new host with a guest currently in my apartment. She booked a 2-day reservation at the last minute and I chose to accommate her (although I set up a 3-day notice w/ airbnb). Now that she's here, she decided that she may not be able to sleep i... Latest reply by Elizabeth1181
    I have recently had a couple of guests who are listed as having been members for a long time but have no reviews. One woman even tolsdus she used to be an Airbnb host. How does that happen? It always makes me a little uneasy, wondering if a person can mak... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Is it proper to charge service fee to guests once they arrive at their home away from home? This service fee is separate and apart from the service fee charged by Airbnb. I charge an extra 8.75% as my daily rate is already low. Latest reply by Marit-Anne0