What Hosts are saying

Does anyone else find when they use smart pricing and set certain dates at a higher rate such as for Mardi Gras, when they go back to the calendar months later (after someone books) that the prices shifted to different dates. So instead of Fri, Sat, Sun ... Latest reply by Lisa1122
    I am trying to report a guest who i want to block from communicating with me or booking with me in the future.When I select "report" on the messages page, I get the following choices:* I think they’re scamming or spamming me* They’re being offensive* Some... Latest reply by Corky0
    I have a query, as we are a Bed and Breakfast should guests stay home all day? We have 2 rooms for guests and one guest bathroom that is cleaned everyday I find it difficult when guests stay at home and I have to leave the cleaning in hope that they will ... Latest reply by Phil---Liz0
    Am I able to offer a pricing promotion? For instance 10% off a three night or more stay from 1/10/19 - 2/10/19? Or something like that? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello hosts! My name is Anna and I am currently studying abroad in Hong Kong. As I have been traveling, I've started to use Airbnb as a guest quite a bit; I am intrigued by the company itself and how it runs on trust and relationships. From this cu... Latest reply by V--Ellease0
    This seems more of a hinder than a highlight for hosts.It lags behind in updates so for example on mine it says 9/10 said the home was sparkling clean, when in fact all say it is sparkling clean, and then highlights the self check in box, which I only add... Latest reply by Tif1
    • Skärmavbild 2019-01-04 kl. 07.12.28.png
    I recently had a guest. They came without the lock box code I gave them twice. I gave them the lock box code right after booking and again two days before check in. When they could reach me there tried to break into the lock box. They damaged it an made i... Latest reply by Katherine354
    I just received an email from Airbnb telling me that my property is less likely to be shown in searches because I have declined the last three requests. These requests all included people asking for things outside what my listing offers i.e less nights th... Latest reply by Sandra126