What Hosts are saying

I have had some guests run the heat on the HVAC to between 80 and 85 degress F in the winter. Unfortunately for me part of my townhouse is controlled by the thermostat in their apartment and ot is not only way too warm but must be costing me $10 to $20 a... Latest reply by Ash3
    There is a malfunction on my page and for the last 4 months there is no inquiry and no reservation at all after very successful 4 years !! I spoke several times with the AIRBNB on the phone and also wrote to them but they claim that they checked and eve... Latest reply by Iris54
    When we first started around 3-4 years ago, Airbnb support are actually there to support hosts. Nowadays, myself and a few other hosts find that in most cases, even with sufficient evidence to proof that the guests are at fault, we do not get much compa... Latest reply by Christopher-and-Elisa0
    Dear Community, I wonder if anyone could help me with how I could escalate the way I'm being treated by AirBnB.It appears there is an error and/or intervention to prevent me from achieving the Superhost status.As far as I can tell, I have met ALL the crit... Latest reply by Idowu0
    I recently had a guest who went out for the evening and did not return for the night or contact me. I happened to awaken at 3am and saw her car was not here, so I looked to see if she'd messaged me. Nothing. So I messaged her to say 'Are you okay?' ... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hello Fellow Hosts,I wondered what the thinking is among hosts regarding adding a Security Deposit to your listing. We have been happily hosting our primary residence in the SF Bay Area for 3+ years now and we have never added the security deposit. I be... Latest reply by Katie---Sean0
    Hey guys - I'm a new host and currently do my own cleaning (I may switch to a cleaning service later). I cover all the obvious stuff - beds, bathrooms, kitchen, living area, etc. but was wondering if there's anything you guys do to go the extra mile. I'm ... Latest reply by Chris1745