What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have been hosting for a while, took a break and have come back to what appears to be a disconnected air b n b. When I receive a request to book I look at the request to ensure that my space will be suitable for the party. It's a bedroom in my 3 be... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Regardless of any combination of pricing & discounts (last-minute or multi-night), SOMEtimes the combination causes a payout to me that is less than what I want it to be? Except for those times, my combination of pricing/discounts can work out fine.How do...
    Anybody heard when the discounts might be available as part of the hook up with Nest? I'm keen to find out more, especially if it's available in the UK. This has pricked my attention today as the Nest Doorbell has been released. Latest reply by Helen417
    Hello! I am looking for someone to co-host my listing, specifically the following: cleaning (usually pretty basic and simple), and be a point of contact for my reservations over the holidays (12/21-12/31). I will be out of the country and cannot do it mys... Latest reply by Kayla95