What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have been hosting for some time now, and until now received reviews from all my guests. One recent group of guests did not write a review at all. I did write a review about them, though. I was of the understanding that as hosts and guests, as par... Latest reply by Ange2
    Last year I had a cohost that I found on Air BnB that helped with my listing while I was gone. She gave out and got the keys, cleaned and did the laundry, and got the place ready for the next guest when I was away. There was a place on the Air BnB website... Latest reply by Ange2
    Once I have a confirmed booking do I then send the guest details of the flat and where the key is etc. I have already put this in my description, along with the keypad code. Are they given this info by me or is it sent by Airbnb. If by Airbnb is this do... Latest reply by Linda1274
    I'm a UK host. On my Airbnb Inbox page, it says: "Earn £94 for each new host you refer." I've just discovered that other UK hosts are being offered up to £314 for each new host they refer. This is a big difference! More than 3 times as much??? What determ... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Im currently waiting on a reply from support on this matter. I was mowing the lawns at around 4pm on a Saturday. When I got inside I noticed I had a new email from Airbnb. A woman had requested 1 nights stay on that particular night, she also sent me a me... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Actually we in Second Home Short Stay, Bangalore, India started recently and we thank Airbnb and their guests for supporting us. We thank you once again for being a part of Airbnb.
    Hi, I currently manage my own AirBnB, live in San Francisco and am able to co-host for others that may need an extra hand. I'm extremely polite, sincere, and enjoy interacting with guests. I've lived in SF for 8 years so I have extensive knowledge of the ... Latest reply by Thomas1180