What Hosts are saying

Hi, I just had a newby contact me for this coming weekend (just opened the dates recently when I realized my son is leaving sooner than I thought). She has no reviews. She says she won't get paid until Thursday and would like to arrive Friday but not book... Latest reply by Lizzie
    My guest wrote me a review about a week ago but I do not see it on my listing....Why? When can I expect to see it on my review section of my listing? Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi all-yesterday I wrote about a rather bizarre refund request. I have an unexpected update that I’d like to share and get thoughts on...It turns out that this guest left early due to her religious beliefs, not a family emergency as she claimed. In my Hom... Latest reply by Andreas-and-Anna0
    In our city, we have a huge celebration every year in July. Thousands of people come from out of town and our whole city turns into a huge drunkfest for the weekend. I currently have instant booking turned on and I really don't want to turn it off since i... Latest reply by Jp8
    Does anyone know what we'e supposed to do with the booking rate stat without any context? I have no idea how my booking rate compares to other hosts, so I feel it's essentially meaningless. It's only 1.9 percent, which sounds low, but we have 70 percent o... Latest reply by Dan189
    This is my first-time communication with potential guests about their discomfort with security documents Airbnb requires. The first inquiry came from someone who claimed that other people she knew were not using Airbnb because of requirements to provide d... Latest reply by Paige73