What Hosts are saying

Hey Guys,I'm really new to this but I put my heart and soul into this flat and would love to show it to many people. I only started it about 3 weeks ago, so far it's OK but suddenly all the enquires and bookings stopped. Could you please take a look at my... Latest reply by Sandor1
    Very briefly - we have 2 studio apartments in our building with a no pets rule (they're small). Husband & wife book for 3 nights over this weekend over our very busy annual gay pride weekend. We have registered cctv cameras around the building which each... Latest reply by Letti0
    Guest came (or maybe not, I'm not sure) , but decided not to stay at my place.Good for her. She told me she was not staying, but did not cancel.I immediately returned her cleaning fee and decided to see how Airbnb would penalize me.Her review claimed I di... Latest reply by Paul1105
    I need your help here. I had a guest that has made a review that is very poor. I'm Not Surprised. They showed up very late and went right to the room. There was very little conversation with these two single people other then what I started. I just though... Latest reply by Paige73
    Hello, Since I update my calendar last week for Christmas period and put a price of 70€/night for my flat, I received two reservations for 7 days but the total price given by Airbnb I would gain is completly wrong, it is corresponding to 22€/night only! a... Latest reply by Bianca160
    Hi there, hoping someone can please help me. My decline button won't work. I have received a booking that we cannot accomodate and have attempted to decline on my phone and two different computers but it won't work. I really don't have to lose my 100% rep... Latest reply by Yun8
    I'm a newbie to Airb&b and found it very unclear that you had to add each bedroom as a new listing. because of this I've now rented out 2 rooms for the price of 1. really disappointing Latest reply by Tracy276