What Hosts are saying

I SO **bleep**ING HATE the way Airbnb has destroyed everywhere in the world with its generifying, gentrifying spyware, spawning a planet-wide malaise of boring apartments and cottages no longer available to artists and poor people, and a global citizenry ... Latest reply by Pete69
    Hi all. I was hoping to get some thoughts on a situation I just encountered with my guest over the weekend. This guest booked two nights (Friday & Saturday night) and on Sunday morning at 10:30a (checkout is noon), I receive a message from her stating the... Latest reply by Sarah977
    twice I have waited around for a guest to arrive (posted check ins for me is 4pm until 11pm) despite me asking them several times about their rough time of arrival I have either gotten no reply or so vague (some time in the eve). In the end I had to leave... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Looking to become an Airbnb host, but I am worried about how much time it might take excluding cleanning and maintenance work. Curious about your experience about this. Do your guests message you often? If so, how much time roughly do you spend responding... Latest reply by Sandra126
    Hi All, we are pretty new to hosting. After nine wonderful guests, we finally seem to have had our first "bad" one. I think it is important for other hosts to know if there is a dishonest, messy guest, but I am reluctant to leave this guest a bad review... Latest reply by Carmen627
    I am receiving inquiries through my email account but when I go to the Airbnb app there is nothing in my inbox so I can't respond to the potential guest. Latest reply by Susan1218