What Hosts are saying

How come that one gast can decide of your site get in the pause stand. Its not done, also from Airbnb.to react on one stupid review that you are not anymore can finding on the internet. How come that Airbnb not look what is the subject or takes contact wi... Latest reply by Michael956
    I have a guest who is 18 who sent an enquiry with 1 guest listed but in our conversation stated there would be 11 guests ages 17-19. I was immediately nervous due to the ages but proceeded to advise them that this is a family cottage that our young childr... Latest reply by Letti0
    So I had on inquiry on HA, I questioned the guest on his guest count of 2. I've had groups of 4 and 5 a few times, but never 2 in a place as big as mine. He waited 3 days to respond. It's a scam I am sure and with my no refund policy there he picked the ... Latest reply by Chris232
    Our guest, Shawn, found a permanent place, so he was refunded part of his payment. However, we had a short-term guest who stayed 2 nights. We were supposed to be paid $78.00 for that, but airbnb did not pay us because of Shawn leaving earlier than he plan... Latest reply by Suzanne80
    I have a couple more days to leave a review for a guest...or not. She was nice, had four positive reviews, and communicated great right up until the day of the reservation. She went dark on us after that and never responded to our message that we sent rig... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi CommunityThese are some of my tips for hosting. Please note that they are NOT necessarily what other people may like but are things that have assisted myself in hosting and I want to share. Remember, I am NOT telling you what to do!1. Iron your sheets,... Latest reply by Sandra126
    We are hosting on Cape Cod. During the summer months we request full week bookings. My question is: Which day of the week is the best to start and end the week on the Cape? I am thinking that there must be a higher demand for a week beginning on Satur... Latest reply by Barbara78
    Last night around 7:30 there was a knock on my door. “Hi, the young woman said. We are here for your rental.” My jaw dropped. I asked her where she had booked the reservation and she responded, airbnb. I responded;”Well, Welcome, let me show you the house... Latest reply by Lauran0