Super host - what is the benefit?

Steven13
Level 1
United Kingdom

Super host - what is the benefit?

Hi

just wondered what are the benefits of becoming a Superhost?

4 Replies 4
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Steven13 you can see the benefits of being a superhost at https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/830/what-benefits-do-superhosts-receive

We had superhost status for a while, lost it again, not bothered.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

one of the benefits for guests is that they can feel confident that their host is extremely unlikely to cancel the booking. They will know the host is reliable, responsive, gets generally good reviews.

One of the benefits for hosts is that you know you have passed the benchmark (if you have a competitive strain). The other is that you might get a better ranking in searches, VERY important for visibility in a competitive location. When you have been a superhost for 12 months there is a travel credit as well, or at least it used to be. Nice perk.

I say just do the best you can and you are a superhost anyway, and if everything falls into place you will also get a little logo which says so.

Happy hosting.

I couldn't agree more Sandra.  My wife just became a Superhost.  It will be interesting to see if there are any true advantages with search ranking and visibility.  I couldn't find anywhere on Airbnb's site about any true advantage they promise other than a badge.

Although, guests are definitely more apt to book with a superhost over a regular host.

Well, I was logged in under my wife's account... 🙂