What Hosts are saying

AirBnb sets its expectations of hosts on the following web page: https://www.airbnb.com/hospitalityCleanliness, Essential Amenities, Accurate listing details, Easy check-in and Communication Guests are then given the opportunity to review their visit bas... Latest reply by Allison2
    Keep having guest state they have one person when they have more some times many more. The question is how do you prove this with out conflict with the guest. had one guest who said he was 1 brought many more messed up my place, smelled like weed and bro... Latest reply by Mike225
    In Iran Airbnb does not work. Obviously because there is no banking and finantial relations between Iran and countries who are following american sanction rules on this country. So when you go in Iran the airbnb website shows a sad girl with an icecream f... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello, there are probably already threads on this but I can't find them, nor find any info on the Help pages. I have two guests booked to stay later this week but they are arriving separately. The one arriving first is not the named guest on the booking, ... Latest reply by Kelly149
    hi All I will need some advice. Guest booked the room for a month starting from 25th of August. (long term). She booked the place for a person but now one additonal person would like to come, they will share the room. I charge extra for every second perso... Latest reply by Andreas-and-Anna0
    I've started getting bookings from guests with no profile pictures. I let a whole cottage, I would be much more concerned if I let rooms in my own home, and I also insist on government ID but a profile picture is meant to be a minimum requirement and the... Latest reply by Andreas-and-Anna0