What Hosts are saying

Hello Everyone, As a host do i have to transfer any money to Airbnb or do they collect their money through the service charge they add on the price? Latest reply by Fred13
    A woman and her son had been booked in to stay for 2 nights by her mother. They never showed up - or rather I thought they hadn't, so I contacted the mother in the morning saying I could see her daughter and grandson weren't staying and that I hoped every... Latest reply by Mary574
    Hi all, We've been hosting for several years and for the most part enjoy our Airbnb experience. We are so proud to host visitors and be part of their visit to our city. You can tell in our reviews. However, once a year, there are a few reservations that ... Latest reply by Dionne1
    I see that the criteria for maintaining my Superhost status is a minimum of 10 reservation within a year. My acceoted rreservations are 75% but the target is 88%. I have been a constant superhost for several years with a overall 5 stars rating, 100% respo... Latest reply by Serge12
    Our listing says no smoking in our home or on the premises. I would like to exclude smokers entirely. I had a guy who smoked cigars away from our home. His smell lingered in our suite for several days. I am hoping that I can come right out say no smoker... Latest reply by John1080
    Wish i could post the pictures and video. After the guest left, who booked for herself and 2 children, had unauthorized adults, and more children in our home, per my security camera, left our living room TV deeply scratched all over. Would you charge for ... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi I just started airbnb, I sat up the listing without payroll. after first booking and the guest left, I added my PayPal and bank account to receive the payments. until now I did not pay for the first booking which was more than a week ago! What Can I d... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi Airbnb Community, I have a big problem with Airbnb cancellation policy. I rent a 5 BR house weekly for summer vacations. Most guests book months to over a year in advance. My policy is a FULL refund for cancellation if I am able to re-book the week... Latest reply by Letti0
    I have a problem with pricing . I have accommodation offering 2 bedrooms lounge dinning bathroom and kitchenette , If a couple book I close off one room and charge accordingly, if 2 people book and both have a room how do I charge this on your system? Latest reply by Noel63