What Hosts are saying

Hi, Please can someone advise. My lasts guests are black mailing us with an official complaint to AirBnB. There have been issues with the shower during their stay. We received advise from a plumer and gave them use of our own shower which we have never... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello! I need help... I 've already published my listing on airbnb (and I can see from the settings that it's already listed), and I asked my friends to view it, and it seems like they cannot open the listing, as it says "This listing is no longer availa... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi,I have recently had to send a couple of money requests to guests who forgot to pay for a number of add on services provided during their stay. I have sent the request through the Send or request money button and after that I haven't heard anything abou...
    **[Guest] The interior was dirty and smelly with a variety of musty/moldy and chemical smells which caused me to start coughing almost immediately. The mattress and box spring are on the floor and old and dirty. The pillow appears ancient-also dirty. The ... Latest reply by John1574
    I'm trying to decide whether to host on AirBnB. The website shows me an estimated income for my property. In my city, AirBnB collects a tax automatically when guests book. Is the estimated income shown an estimate of what I would actually get after the au...
    • airbnb-estimate.png
    I recently encountered an abusive guest. The guests came in, had a party in violation of the house rules (you can tell there was a party as there were a lot of beer cans and bottles left and a huge cluster of trash for the number of the guests for a shor... Latest reply by Mae8
    Hello,I lost my job and would like to list my condo as a 6 month sublet. Is anyone doing this currently and using airbnb? I am trying to figure out the most efficient way to do this and would appreciate any help someone can provide.Thank you very muchMa...
    I am not going to reply, but I really want to lol. Very strange also, he removed his Profile picture, FaceBook and Government ID as of this morning. Overall was a 5*, but a 4 in two categories. Who on earth leaves a review after a 9 day stay that says "Ve... Latest reply by Letti0
    • Screenshot (111).png
    • Screenshot (110).png