What Hosts are saying

had guests staying that informed me there were 6 of them. However i found out that there were 8 of them. dont want to leave a bad review but they knew the limit was 6 as they have previously stayed and tried to book for 7 to which i declined. what can i d... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi am hoping to get some other opinions on an issue I’m have with a guest who is requesting a full refund for her two night stay. (A couple with two kids) On route to our place today - which is a 4.5hour drive for them (a usual distance to drive in canada...
    Sorry about the book, and the double posting I am not seeing alot of trackon in the hosting board I have a dilemma, and I am looking for constructive advice/suggestions. I live in the largest city in Canada, I am happy to call both Toronto and Canada my ... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Buongiorno a tutti. Ho un piccolo problema: sulla mia scrivania continua ad apparirmi una notifica che mi chiede di scrivere la recensione per un ospite partito ormai da giorni. Io la recensione l'ho scritta il giorno stesso ed ho ricevuto la sua, entramb...
    Hi everyone. I got my super host status two and a half years ago and have been kept it since then. I do work very hard and take care of my guests the best way I can. Here the other day I had a guest that had to pay me for electricity and they asked me if ...