What Hosts are saying

I am a host of my own property and a co host for others and I've been searching daily for ideas and solutions to the butchering of the co host program beginning August 1 Here are a few problems that I haven't been able to find any reasonable solutions for... Latest reply by Bohdan0
    Hey all! I'm thinking about trying to have an Airbnb photographer take some new photos of my listing. My photos are okay, but a little dark and not as inviting as I'd like. The photographer option wasn't available in my area for a while, but now I'm getti... Latest reply by Linda108
    So my opinion of Airbnb customer service, after over 2 years, I will admit is Not High. I often catch customer service reps flat out lying about important details and making things up. I've been accused of being a thief and being unjust for sticking to ... Latest reply by Tony134
    Hi,I just encountered a very humiliating exchange with a guest that required everything I had to remain professional and welcoming. After a day of discussing the exchange with a friend I was better but then decided I should look into AirBnBs discriminatio... Latest reply by Vance1
    Dear AirBnB Community in Massachussets: Does anybody know after how many days of continuous occupancy does a guest acquire rights as tenant in the Commonwealth? * Is is 14 days like what I have read is the case in FL?* 21 days like some hosts in Canada go... Latest reply by Susan151
    Hi I recently started hosting in Walvis Bay, Namibia. My place is denominated in South African Rands (for obvious reasons).With every payout there was R100.00 deducted, which I assumed was the bank charges for the transaction. This week my bank started ch... Latest reply by Alwyn0
    I denied a cancellation as the person asked for lower rate, and after reading her reviews and seeing several others wrote that she was a demanding difficult guest. However after I denied she was able to rebook at regular wait. Just wondering why she was a... Latest reply by Andreas-and-Anna0