What Hosts are saying

I had a guest try to book but hadn't verified her ID, so she received a cancellation. She has since verified and is trying to book but is saying it won't allow her to do so online. What can I do? Her trip is for tomorrow. Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello All, I had a property at air bnb from long time ago but couldn't keep up due to work and everyday life, now that i am a bit more free and have few to support me i have enebled and modified my property at airbnb, but the thing is i get many views but... Latest reply by Abeyrathne0
    Dear Community: The issue of use of the Host postal address by AirBnB guests has been discussed extensively, but I have not found yet suggestions on how to dissuade Guests from violating a House Rule prohibiting the use of the Host postal address. I am a ... Latest reply by Cindy403
    Hi all Not sure if this is just me? i seam to have been paid super fast? It's not a bad thing or anything but my payment sent yesterday 5pm was already in my account this morning. I have via bank transfer, i know if you use paypal its a quicker option but... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We have 3 units on Airbnb. We set same-day booking limit to 10AM on all 3. Last night, 2 of our places instant booked at 5PM and 8PM for same-night stay. With hundreds of bookings over the years, this event has not happened before -- and last night it ... Latest reply by Diane461
    Hello, I am renting my condominium using AirBNB for a minimum of 31 days at a time to comply with my HOA CC&Rs and local laws. I have consulted an attorney who created a supplemental rental agreement in accordance with the CC&Rs and am otherwise making su... Latest reply by Pete28
    After the guests ( Carlo Eduardo) check in , they try to get refund from AIRBNB, first thing , they said our towels is not enough. Second thing, they complain the sofabed can fit him because he is very tall person. Third thing , they complain there is no...
    @Lizzie Is there a limit on how many private messages I can send from this forum? Well oboviously there is lol, what is it the limit? Is it daily, weekly, monthly? I get a lot of messages for help or about my meetup for San Antonio & Austin and reply, but... Latest reply by Alexandra316
    • large.png