What Hosts are saying

I just found out from a neighbor that my last AirBnB guest was a group of 30-year-old men, and that they invited the 15-year-old girls next door over to party with them. Should I call the police? Latest reply by Kelly149
    I feel like I’m at a disadvantage, there’s too many benefits for guest and not enough for host. I feel as though my hosting days are done, I don’t care about the money. Airbnb has made it impossible for me to host.. there is this competition about being a... Latest reply by John1080
    Hi Folks,We have just had two older people stay in one of our lodges who did not understand AIRBNB house rules are mandatory. They were under the impression that we comply with hotel flexibility regarding check out time! Both of these people were very pol... Latest reply by John1080
    Good evening. Got a call at 9pm that the hot tub in our rental wasn't working. No problem we would get someone over in the morning to fix it. Guests says get someone over now...Now it's 9pm in medellin it's not possible. So I give the guest two options... Latest reply by Barry105
    A potential guest asked me a question about staying. I responded to his inquiry within a minute or two. But I did not pre-approve or decline. I simply answered his question. He has not sent a reservation request. In my Inbox, his message is highlighted in... Latest reply by Bob39
    • image.png
    My entire airbnb account has stopped getting booking in the busiest of busiest of busiest season.I also see that I am not getting booking for immediate dates where as I do get some inquiries for latter date. I contacted airbnb several times but they respo... Latest reply by Nancy-Louise0