What Hosts are saying

Hi. We've only been on Airbnb for a few months, and I'd really like to hear some of your positive stories about hosting. I'm interested to know what you've done (or heard of) that costs only a few pounds but has made a difference to your hosting. I'd like... Latest reply by Lorie7
    I'd like to know more about how Airbnb delivers search results. Frankly, whether or not I decide to stay with Airbnb or go with another booking platform depends on the answer. I have 123 reviews for my property, of which 120 are five stars, and four sta... Latest reply by Ben205
    Is there anyway to slient notifications during certain hours? Seem to get a lot of booking requests in the middle of the night. Latest reply by Marzena4
    I am wanting to know when will airbnb booking system be set up to instantly sync with a channel manager? At the moment it takes 1 hour for the booking to sync, and I am concerned in the busy time,I could get double booked.Booking.com synces instantly and ... Latest reply by Lisa658
    Hello Fellow Hosts, I have 3 listings on Airbnb but cannot find a way to sort the payouts by listing. I want an easy way to track my income per property. Does anyone know if the Airbnb system allows this? Latest reply by Marit-Anne0