What Hosts are saying

Hello,My Name is Cara and I am starting a small startup in London specializing in supervised children's tours and movie nights for children aged 8 and over. We are still in the start-up phases of setting up our booking system online and creating a partner... Latest reply by Cara27
    Hi! I'm a cost host and I manage 3 other listings aside my 2 own listings. When I need to request money on the co-host listing that I manage, I don't see the reservations. I only see mine. So I want to know if it's possible to request money as a co-host o... Latest reply by Lisa658
    Okay, so I've noticed that frequently, I get asked things clearly listed on my profile either immediately after booking or after arrival. I don't mind answering, because that's just part of the deal, but sometimes it's a bit silly- for example, People boo... Latest reply by Neil76
    ‘Ive had a guest try to book but she had to verify first. She has now verified and had an email saying that her reservation is confirmed. But on my end as a host the booking has not been confirmed. Can someone advise what I do from here as I have blocked ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I have a guest who after being there for 5 days is claiming that the house was "disgusting" and she had to clean on arrivel with a whole list of complaints about my place. I sent here 3 messages asking how her stay was going prior to reciving this message... Latest reply by Jackie137
    So I've added my payout details to my account a few times and they still aren't showing up on there! I've only been hosting for a few weeks but I could really do with getting the money I'm due soon otherwise things are going to get tight Anyone else have ... Latest reply by Patricia576