What Hosts are saying

I have been a host since last 11 months. I have had lots of guests till last October, but all of a sudden, since November, I have had no enquiries or bookings. My calendar was blocked during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, but other than that it was ... Latest reply by Welcome0
    Hello all, I am very new to Airbnb and I have just received my first booking which I have accepted. The guest sent me a provisional message to ask if I was happy to host him for two weeks. I replied that it was fine and then he made the reservation. Howev... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0
    We just got through hosting a group failed to check out timely, then the local manager had to return two additional times to finally get them checked out because the entire party was too drunk to make it out of bed. They eventually departed around 6pm for... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I've just set a weekend price but that price is not reflected on my calendar. In the listing itself, the weekend price shows up under "Pricing", but it doesn't appear in the nightly price listed when I set the check in and check out dates? Does anyone kno... Latest reply by Don88
    Please for information ...I started hosting this August. I had the first reservation on the 14th of August. I have not yet received a money on my account from any booking.I read on the HELP pages that it needs to pass 30 days for the first payment. What w... Latest reply by Sonia280
    Hi Fellow Hosts,I'm one year in to my hosting experience and have had nothing but great experiences so far.Today something came up that I'm not sure how to handle though, and I'd love your input. A guest booked a month ago for a two night stay this weeken... Latest reply by Deryn0
    The more 'involved' and developed this service has become, the more onerous it appears for hosts. If there are still penalties (to a host) for cancelling, why have Instant Book at all? Why be penalised for so long for cancelling? Yes, we as hosts should h... Latest reply by Asaph0
    I have one review that is just driving me crazy to figure out why I got a 4 star on value. These folks changed their reservation last minute and came a day early. They didn't arrive until 4AM and I stayed up to greet them. Then because they were fleein... Latest reply by Carol-Lee1
    I have been collecting and remitting my own taxes in Taos County, NM. Now Airbnb says it will begin collecting and remitting taxes for me. This makes my bookkeeping very messy, since I book through Airbnb as well as two other booking sites. Is there a way... Latest reply by Linda108
    Situation 1:I have guests leaving today who were comunicative, polite when speaking with me, and tidy, but they talked very loudly and had loud sex late at night both nights. (11ish) I rent a room in my house, not an entire home. I don't specifically ha... Latest reply by Marzena4