What Hosts are saying

I have been collecting and remitting my own taxes in Taos County, NM. Now Airbnb says it will begin collecting and remitting taxes for me. This makes my bookkeeping very messy, since I book through Airbnb as well as two other booking sites. Is there a way... Latest reply by Linda108
    Situation 1:I have guests leaving today who were comunicative, polite when speaking with me, and tidy, but they talked very loudly and had loud sex late at night both nights. (11ish) I rent a room in my house, not an entire home. I don't specifically ha... Latest reply by Marzena4
    How can we turn away a late arrival guest? How long are we supposed to wait. I just changed my listings to read 8am checkout - and 7 to 9 pm checkin which will certainly decrease bookings. But my brother absolutely cannot do checkins that jeopardize ... Latest reply by Jennifer--And-My-Brother0
    I've offered a discount on the airbnb booking after it's already been confirmed. I put the alteration request through. Now, the guests are wanting to know how to accept the changes. I would imagine it's exceedingly simple, but without seeing the guests we... Latest reply by Clare0
    I am new to this, so trying to make sure I accurately represent my listing. My intent to provide to options. First, renting a room for a daily rate as option #1, or renting my entire home as option #2. Certainly the rates would be different. I just had my... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi all- I accept pets at our rental but I do charge an extra fee for people bringing pets and it is clearly stated in the listing description. I have the listing set up on instant booking as I was told that will help in search rankings and with bookings... Latest reply by Kelly149