What Hosts are saying

I need to cancel all upcoming reservations due to illness that will take a few months to esolve. Will Air Bnb allow me to cancel without penalty?These are extenuating circumstances and I can provide medical records.I know I can go and cancel eservations b... Latest reply by Clara116
    Hello! My husband and I are going on our honeymoon this Christmas and would like to put our flat up for air bnb for 3 weeks. However, we need a co-host while we’re away. Our flat is based in the Restalrig area of Edinburgh. Anyone able to point us in the ... Latest reply by Adnan24
    Hi I am looking for a cohost to manage my flat in Edinburgh in Portobello area for all school summer holidays in 2019 and maybe a week during Christmas holidays. The cohost will be well paid. Thanks Latest reply by Adnan24
    - Using Airbnb website try a search for entire place <$100 on thanksgiving in Seattle.- Be amazed that you get 200+ results.- Start scrolling through them and note that the price used for the search does not include the cleaning fee, thus most are in fact... Latest reply by Pete28
    Greetings Airbnb Hosts,I recently tried, and was denied, to add an "experience" of a private wine tasting tour. I looked in our region, a major wine country, prior to attempting to add, and found there is only one wine tasting tour "experience" offered. ... Latest reply by Jason617
    Hey, I am a graduate student at University of Maryland, College Park whose interested in getting into the property management and short term rental landscape. I'd love to get some feedback from both Property Managers and Owners who use Property Managemen...
    Is there a way to advertise that my listing is for fire victims only, like I don't want to open for everybody but i want to do waht little I can for those that need. Latest reply by Jeff158
    I have lost hours after hours attempting to connect with a supervisor at this inept outfit. I've been a host as well as a traveller with Airbnb and the few (2) times I've had problems, it has taken literally months to get a resolution. My case mysteriousl... Latest reply by Kathy121
    I have a few guests staying for a week but its come to the point i want to install a coin operated laundry and dryer. laundry mats charge and so do smaller hotels why shouldn't we? they charge because if its free people will use and abuse it, but if they ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all, Been hosting for 5 months now, and almost every guest has been great! Just had a guest check-out yesterday, though, that left an interesting scene at the rental. The air conditioning unit in the back bedroom was found facedown in the dirt outside ... Latest reply by Helen3