What Hosts are saying

Good morning Airbnb Hosts or Community, I'm a fairly new Host as of July and only hosted 4 guest. I was wondering does Airbnb look at Guest reasonings for cancelling? I just had a Guest cancel on me, because he said he did not know if my posting was fake ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi One & All I am looking to understand the system. I have a confirmed 2 month booking for Jan and Feb next year over peak season. My concern is that I do not know whether the guest has paid or when the guest is due to pay the deposit as confirmation. Is ... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hi there,a friend of mine is a host with around 50 positive reviews and has been kicked out by AirBnB (all future reservations cancelled and refunded) due to false accusations from previous guests - the first time this happens ever. There were criminical ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I just had a person contact me through Airbnb app, asking if she could meet up with me to look at the place and go over a few things, before she officially books for a specific weekend. Is this a good idea for me to agree to do this? Latest reply by Dede0
    Hi all, I hope you can help me. I am a Airbnb host for almost a year know. All good so far. Latelly I have set my way of booking by number of hosts. I have a price that increases with the number of host. Therefore the "1 guest booking" is really cheap.I a... Latest reply by Sergio133
    I am now very tired of going through guests' garbage to correctly seperate . My city requires me to seperate food scraps/compost from recyclables from garbage.I have few house rules, but seperating garbage is one of them.I have seperate receptacles for t... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I find this very frustrating. A guest left with the keys. For the security of the next guest and on the advice of Airbnb, I changed the locks. It took a month for Airbnb to reject my claim to reimburse the cost from the security deposit. No reason was giv... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, After the last booking almost a month ago, i did not have any booking. I checked the set up and nothing had changed. I had a request yesterday, and the person almost immidiately cancelled saying that my listing might be available for dates she wanted... Latest reply by Afs0