What Hosts are saying

-Create a list of local emergency numbers. You can download an Emergency Safety card template from Airbnb! -Invest in a safety box or a locked drawer to keep your valuables. Place documents with sensitive information (e.g. passports, bank statements) and ... Latest reply by Sana7
    My rooms are set as Instant booking as recommended by Airbnb. Yesterday I had an enquiry from a man (photo and name of male) saying he was a naturist and would I be comfortable with this. I had visions of him walking around my house naked!! I explained th... Latest reply by Rosemarie9
    Twice in the last week, I have gotten requests from Danes asking for special treatment.These prospective guests do not want to provide their Airbnb their IDs. I require a valid government ID. They say their government is warning them not to give strang... Latest reply by Christian65
    I have been conversing with someone who wants to rent my space and we agreed to a lower amount than advertised. I accepted the pre-approvel but it is for the original amount. How do I accept the lower rate? This is my first time hosting, eek. Thanks fo... Latest reply by Linda108
    I just received a review from a guest that stayed for 3 weeks. They gave 5 stars and a great public review and said that they would be back but made a private comment on the value but it shows up on the chart. We offer an entire 2 bedroom apartment and ... Latest reply by Linda108