What Hosts are saying

What's yours? This is long but funny and pretty well written. I loved it of course. Do you remember, my friends, a long, long time ago, when Mark Wahlberg was an underwear model, Elvis and Carrie Fischer were alive, and Cyndi Lauper just wanted to have fu... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi I started hosting June last year & am very happy with the amount of guests but so far things are very quiet. I have one booking for January and that’s it so far! My stats say 20 views so also very low. I am hoping January is just a typically quiet mon... Latest reply by Carla577
    Hi, I'm a newbie host in Edinburgh, have had a few guests and one super long guest (nearly 5 weeks) all 5* reviews. My place is close to the botanic gardens in Goldenacre/Inverleith, I was too late to catch the festival this year - had the place on early ... Latest reply by Carla577
    Hi fellow hosts! I am new to Airbnb with only a month under my belt. I've received excellent reviews from my guests and have scored 100% so far. I am interested in co-hosting for others on the North Shore of Vancouver BC but according to Airbnb co-host o... Latest reply by Mike-and-Kim0
    I am wondering why some properties in my area are always first and second in any local searches I do when researching my area. The same ones popped up in the top spots so often I was wondering if there was a paid way to get those top slots. There are lite... Latest reply by Thomas972
    Right now we've got a lovely guest bedroom with a full sized bed. No one has complained so far, but I've had rather tall, large framed couples sleep in it and I always feel bad. It is clearly in my listing that it is a full bed. The real question is do y... Latest reply by TracieandJason0
    I am new to this, and I wondered if any of you could take a look at my listing, The Green Lodge Aviemore, with a view to helping me improve it. I know I probably need fewer shots, and better ones of the interiors, but is there anything else that springs t... Latest reply by Helen267
    I am so frustrated about the service charge. I am new to Airbnb and I put my listing at 85 a night. Airbnb took £3 off this and we got the rest. After trying to manage it ourselves and taking alot of bookings at the beginning we decided to add a cleaning ... Latest reply by Maeve12
    Hello Airbnb Vancouver, WA community. I wanted to see if anyone needed help with cohosting? I have a lot of experience in managing property and am very organized. We would love to help you. let me know.