What Hosts are saying

Hello, I have a 2 bedroom villa that's bene doing well and I have just renovated to a smaller third bedroom. Is it better I keep renting it out as a 2 bedroom and have options for extra people or as a 3 bedroom. I have changed the setting for 3 bedrooms c... Latest reply by Susie5
    Hello all, Is anyone experiencing problems with the review process? We recently had a guest who said they left us a review as we did for them but neither of them our showing on either of our profiles (even though are one for them is showing on ours). T... Latest reply by Véronique101
    Hello every body how are please can anyone help me alot of people check my listing but no one make reservation,can you check my listing please maybe you know what the problem?https://www.airbnb.fr/rooms/10522130?adults=1&children=0&infants=0&location=M%27... Latest reply by Valerie192
    • Screenshot_20170814-175937.png
    Hi, I am currently co-host for my parents who live in the US (I live in Brazil). My area of expertise is Client Services and I am absolutely loving the opportunity to work with different people from various cultures. I was wondering if there is a way to ...
    I have had a request from someone who would like to book one of my rooms for 12 weeks Mon-Fri as he is working in the area. He is asking me to ring him to discuss it and also for him to come and view my room before he books. Should I agree to this?Thank... Latest reply by Jeff158
    however the girl was wearing hot pants with her bottom hanging out it looked like a sort of sheer hot pants thing cut to the mid tummy..I wrote that due to the fact I live with others from other cultures it would be respectful to wear a little more at bre... Latest reply by Francesca18