What Hosts are saying

however the girl was wearing hot pants with her bottom hanging out it looked like a sort of sheer hot pants thing cut to the mid tummy..I wrote that due to the fact I live with others from other cultures it would be respectful to wear a little more at bre... Latest reply by Francesca18
    We've had two great years with our Airbnb listing, with 95% five-star reviews, and glowing comments. We were booked almost continually through last spring and summer, but this year it's dropped off by probably 75%. We show up at #4 in the search for our t... Latest reply by John-Judy0
    I have guests who arrive at my two bedroom house who expect to be able to sleep on the sofa. I have now said on my rules: "No extra guests or anyone sleeping on the sofa". But how do I tackle this issue if my current guests go ahead and insist that one of... Latest reply by Kelly149
    I am struggling wtih the logitiscs of turning over the apratment (i.e. changing the sheets, doing a light cleaning). I work a full-time job and I can't find anyone affodable (i.e. <$40) to turnover the apartment after quest check out. On average I don't... Latest reply by Ange2
    I initially decided to let one of them bunk in the living room for free because the futon is uncomfortable but since they have been great roommates - he brings the garbage down and keeps his floor really clean, I don't want to charge them for overstaying.... Latest reply by Jennifer--And-My-Brother0
    The amount of total paid to me as a host for 2016 shown on my Earnings Summary is different from the total amount paid out under my Transactions History. It's a difference of $2,265 that I am potentially missing. I've checked all transactions for accurac... Latest reply by Geraldine68
    In my last blogpost, I talked about vacation rental cleaning and other issues that can lead to bad reviews [link hidden]. Even if you take precautions, you will eventually receive a negative review on AirBnB or VRBO. So, how do you deal with bad reviews? ... Latest reply by Fred13