What Hosts are saying

I think Airbnb should rethink the review system. 95% of my guests (including losts of new Airbnbers) have been wonderful, however I now realise the ones who were not and did not stick to my house rules...do not leave a review , and I think this is because... Latest reply by Irene215
    I manage several villas in the South Of France on behalf of owners; I do all their marketing and collect the rental income which after expenses are deducted, it is paid directly to a variety of accounts in France, UK and some tax havens as directed by the... Latest reply by Steve306
    Hi all, I didnt completely understand the new feature. For example I have a shared room for 2 person. When I have a booking of 1 person.Can I get another booking of 1 person for the same dates? Is it automatically activated or should I do something for it... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    HiI've got my 3rd reservation request, and it's actually for an 8 day stay. The guest is asking if I can offer a discount. I have weekly rate set to 21% off,. I had just set those prices, and I can't remember what I sent them to. The payout is giving ... Latest reply by David126
    I just found out today when I called. First I am a new host to air bnb. On my second reservation, the guest stayed for 2 weeks. I did not get paid during this time becasue AirBNB holds paymnet to newly registered hosts during the first month. A week after... Latest reply by Dee33
    Hi It's been a week now since I was supposed to be staying in a condo located downtown Toronto, only to have found out that the listing was fake and that my credit card had been fully charged for the stay. The room was occupied by two other girls who expl... Latest reply by City-Limits-Ranch0
    Hi Every one.I have a little concern that i have received 2 booking already for a girls that coming from another state to do photographythey said they do inividual portraits, now i have another request using it for an interview. I dont know about this, i... Latest reply by Maribel34
    Hi - A guest moved out after a 6 week stay. She has a key (which she says a nursing aide has but is now out of town), damaged my carpet with cigarette ashes (smoking wasn't permitted) and took some towels. She said "report me" when I nicely asked her abou... Latest reply by Renetta0