What Hosts are saying

Hi,I checked but cant find an answer. My latest poperty has a Jacuzzi on the balcony which will be setup fresh for each new guest if they wish to use it. As some guests will not want or use this I would like to charge a setup fee (new filter, balancing, p...
    Yesterday, my husband and I were nervous... Our first guests could arrive any moment and we put everything in place. Bread, ham, butter, eggs, beer, a bottle of red wine and a handwritten card to say welcome. The three young boys arrived on time and were ... Latest reply by Stefano236
    I really don't know what's going on here but it's making me SICK. I've been renting out my room on AirBnB for 3 years now.The first 2 years were comparably busy month by month with a steady stream of bookings throughout the year.This year I'm down almost ...
    I have a rustic and remote cabin in the Ocala National Forest that I have been renting out for many years. I added it to AirBnB a couple years ago. I get about 80% of my bookings from my own website, with about 20% split between AirBnB and TripAdvisor. On...
    Hi, I had a guest who rented my house in Santa Marta, Varadero from Apr 17th to Apr 18h (Jean-Luc). He went to Havana first and from there he tried to call me to confirm the reservation. I have a US phone number and he tried to call from a Cuban fixed lin... Latest reply by Jack90
    This is my second request to Airbnb...I have a guest that was charged the correct amount months ago for an upcoming visit.She just emailed me and said there was a charge Dec 10th on her Discover Card from Airbnb for $158.00 ? The confirmation code is WJXM... Latest reply by David126
    I need advice for both how to handle situation and how to handle review after the fact: My current guests are a nice older couple (late 60's), however the gentleman has dementia. His wife thought he'd be fine with the trip, but it's becomming evident tha... Latest reply by Sarah232
    Having hosted for 4 years, I am coming across many travellers who are of the opinion that Airbnb have lost their original ethos of having people rent out their "spare room" for extra cash and are now just another platform for businesses to sell their room... Latest reply by Chris159