What Hosts are saying

Does anyone else have a problem with Airbnb collecting and submitting our sales tax? How can I be certain it was done accurately and on time in order to avoid my paying a late fee and or fine? This also creates an accounting problem for me as now I must... Latest reply by Rebekah2
    We run our AIRBNB rental as a couple, and we see that many others do too. Further, we see that most of our customers are couples too and yet the AIRBNB website can't seem to use the correct syntax. So Ours, for example says "Hey, I'm Tom & Lisa, when ... Latest reply by Tom-and-Lisa0
    Hello fellow hosts, as a newbie, I wanted to ask a question. From my understanding, the evaluation period for superhosts takes two weeks from the end of the evaluated period because that's how long guests have to complete their reviews for that period. So... Latest reply by Mariann4
    What are we to do? Reviews can make or break any business. BUT REVIEWS are not always done out purest of one's heart. I complained to a guest who during their stay open brand new personal items and altered my unit then threaten to write untruthful acc... Latest reply by Farah1
    Heads up on another change, just noticed it: In house rules, there is a whole new feature at the bottom: It expands to this: What's the point of this? Scaring people away, but calling it "setting expectations" ? Just wondering....To me, setting expectat... Latest reply by Carolyn122
    • Screen shot 2017-05-27 at 10.36.24 AM.png
    • Screen shot 2017-05-27 at 10.34.06 AM.png
    Hi - can you let me know how I could offer to become a co-host or neighbourhood host in Newcastle Upon Tyne? I have reviewed all the notes and cant seem to work this one out Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, I'm being told by my potential guest that they are being charged a Response Service charge 24/7 I am not aware of such a charge. I have a $100 refundable deposit charge if anything gets broken or stolen, but in 5 years of hosting on airbnb we have ne... Latest reply by Vanessa-and-Kurt0
    Sometime in June they changed how they calculate the Host's Airbnb fees (at least for me). I found it a lot easier to keep my accounting together when they rounded their Airbnb fees, leaving me a whole dollar amount to keep records of. I guess all those d... Latest reply by Michelle140
    I host in Croatia. I get a request, which I need to accept or decline by some John. His profile claims to be from Donetsk, Ukraine (right now center of conflict) and school seems to be in South Africa. Clearly not many Johns from Donetsk and SA. How do I ... Latest reply by Linda-And-Richard0