What Hosts are saying

Recently I've been thinking that Airbnb is just becoming too greedy with its 'service' fees and exorbitant exchange rates. When I asked what the service fee was about, I was told it was for website maintenance and mediation costs - but when you consider ... Latest reply by Sissa0
    Hello from Annapolis, MD! I am uncertain how many people who are part of Airbnb remain in the home when their guests are staying over for the weekend. How do most people handle sharing space? I have done it both ways, vacating the premises and remai... Latest reply by Myrna8
    I am new to Airbnb. I have received a reservation which is marked as "pending." I think this is because I had previously blocked the date but I wish to now unblock it and accept the reservation. There is no option for me to accept it. Please help. Latest reply by Linda108
    It's high season and I'm enjoying high and easy popularity. I'm close to the airport with convenient bus service. So yesterday I get an inquiry. "blah-blah-blah, You're close to the airport good, blah-blah-blah, Are you close to the light rail?" I roll my... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hello, can you please help me?My guest booked for a whole month in october (more than two months ahead) and paid around 2.000 euros. Now she cancelled. My cancellation is flexible and it says she will receive a full refund. However, now she asks me to pay... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi,I have just listed a room for AIrbnb.I'm so nervous and it's not about cleaning or making everythhing nice, it's about trust. How do I trust someone with a key to our house. OMG! This is so new.What questions can I ask before accepting the room? I don'... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Dear Community of AirBnB hosts, It´s peak season, the grass is green, the view on the valley is stunning and your home is ready for hosting. You've got the good reviews, updated the description, reviewed your prices but you still don't manage to optimiz...
    Hi Just wondering if someone could please advise me how to remove a cancelled booking from the calander? The booking has been cancelled but it is still showing in the calander so no one else can book those date. Regards Nicci Latest reply by Steve143