What Hosts are saying

Twice recently I have been asked by guests to stop sending multiple text messages (the same message appears to be sent on the hour every hour and through the night!) the only way they can stop it appears for the guest to be to disable text messaging withi... Latest reply by Ann213
    Airbnb please help us to be more family friendly.I have a problem with pricing. I do not want to charge for children but would still like to continue to charge $20 extra for additional adults.For example if a family of 2 adults and 3 children do a search ... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    My listing is business travel ready. I have had two incidences where a boss wanted to book for his/her employees. Since the bosses who made the booking enquiries would not have been among the guests I have declined. However, my listing is business travel ... Latest reply by Scott80
    I am newer to hosting in AirBNB. I just jumped on to search for my listing as I haven't recieved any interest lately. I searched a variety of dates and my place never showed up as an option. I am hoping this isn't a common issue. Is anybody else having... Latest reply by Laura830
    Hi All! I've been an Airbnb host since mid August of last year. I've been steadily booked the whole time, (aside from a month at the beginning of the year when I shut down to paint) with fantastic reviews. My listing became Business Travel Ready about 3 w... Latest reply by Zoe34
    Hi all, I have been hosting for a New Apartment in Melbourne. And I made a mistake to enter the entrance number of the apartment due to the apartment street number is actually a range (for example: 1-10 "A" street), and I took the wrong end of the street... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hi there, A guest wants to rent my Airbnb from the September to November, so i have canceled one of the booking in September from another guest. it seems like on the calendar it is still blocked. how long will take before it is unblocked? So this guest c... Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    Hi all I would like to share my case with you.I had a problem with a reservation at the end of March and I am still waiting for Airbnb to make a decision on my case.I have written many emails and called airbnb several times but I get the same answer every... Latest reply by Zoe34