What Hosts are saying

I have a question that I need help with. Unfortunately my days of doing Airbnb are numbered as my body corp for the apartment that I own are drafting a new rule where I suspect they want to end this opportunity for people doing Airbnb in the block. Thi... Latest reply by Charlotte128
    So I had guests and they were really nice. But the last day they broke a pot with a plant I received for my bday (they were really sorry for that, which is ok, can happen). But the room was full of sand and stones and they didn't clean it properly.After t... Latest reply by Sora0
    I am being harassed by a former guest who keeps on sending me abusive messages. We let the guest check in to our place earlier than usual to leave their bags. We then went through a cleaning checklist and at 5pm that night they checked out saying it wasn'... Latest reply by Clare0
    We have been hosting for 6 months (managed the hosting for parents for a year beforehand) in our house and we seem to be a bit stuck... We're on a mission to do everything we can to get as many 5 star reviews as possible. There were a few minor areas that... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I have a successful listing and have super host status, straight 5 star reviews, great response times etc. I just went on a friends computer to show my listing and it did not show up in the search for my town. Nothing at all, and I have nothing booked f... Latest reply by Radi0
    Hi everyone !I wanted to share with you technical problems in typing when writing Airbnb messages to guests.For example, when I type words, letters like a, e o are constantly more all less "eaten" so that my words and phrases look like this: " I m loking ... Latest reply by Maria1044
    Hi All~ Can't seem to find any info on this in the conversations.On check-out day, I receive a notification way before the published check-out time that: "Guest so-and-so has just checked out. Give your guest a review, tell them how they did."Since it's b... Latest reply by Te0
    About three times a month, I'll get "booking requests" from people who don't actually want to stay at my place at all, or don't wish to stay there on the dates they're requesting. They typically want to know where I got a particular furniture piece, if I... Latest reply by David126
    Good morning from Mauritius! Can you please confirm the commission that airbnb takes from us, the hosts? And finally, the price that I need to mention on my listing, is it the public rate? meaning the rate including airbnb commission? Thank you! Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0