What Hosts are saying

Airbnb never ceases to amaze me.That I can market my little old place to anyone around the world and get bookings would have been unimaginable to me 5 years ago. Today, I saw my little old place marketed alongside my WSJ internet page.Incredible and beyon... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hello all! Another question.. I am trying to edit my listing. I realized I had made a mistake a while back. I have two rooms on offer in the same house, and I want each listing to have a link to the other listing. One is correct; you can highlight the... Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    Hi all I noticed recently that there has been a site upgrade and that there are a number of additional options under the Amenities section. Even more recently, I noticed a sharp drop in the Airbnb recommended pricing. Now it could be that we are moving in... Latest reply by Julia66
    I am constantly being rated a 3 or a 4 in location ? Now there is no way i can improve that or is there any? I have clearly mentioned my house major intersection in the listing. It is visible in the maps too for guests to see before they book my place . ... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0