What Hosts are saying

Hi delightful airbnb community and fellow hosts.I really would appreciate all help and insight with this concern.we have 2 listing s of different sizes and facilities...have been hosting for 15 months (and superhosts for 12 months ). In late Aug. /Sept we... Latest reply by Grace73
    During the past 30 days , we had 219 views , 2 requests and 2 bookings. Therefore the ratio of bookings to views is 1%. To improve the bookings, it would be useful, if we can also have a further breakdown of views by the month the travellers are trying to... Latest reply by Linda108
    I question myself about the AVERAGE time it takes me to respond to guests. I've got instant booking activated on my listing, but this traveller prefered to make an inquiry rather than booking straight away, which is completely fine except that he made the... Latest reply by Harald6
    My superhost evaluation period is coming up on January 1st of 2017. Which time frame will be evaluated? I meet all criteria, except a few cancellations in 2016 due to having to shut down a listing because the neighbors did not like the Airbnb concept. Latest reply by Robin4
    I've been trying to edit my guide book, as a few of my recommendations have closed and I'd like to add some more. However when I click on the Edit button for the entry it just highlights the entry on the map, and I'm unable to edit or delete the text or t... Latest reply by Anara0
    Hi to all of you.. I am host since almost two years now and have been hosting people in three of my rooms. Now my Master Bedroom is up for rent in Medellin and to get some reviews on it I ask people who book other rooms if they would like to switch this t... Latest reply by Lisa293