What Hosts are saying

Hi, There is an Airbnb member who would like to book our apt from tomorrow (23 October) but I cannot pre-apporve him and he cannot book. The days got blocked on my calender and the system says there is some kind of verification going on. The guest already... Latest reply by Kati12
    Really disappointed that smart pricing is changing, it used to default to your standard pricing after 4 months which was really handy for me! I think you should be able to choose how long smart pricing covers! Apparently now it will just be open to all da... Latest reply by Julie326
    I have a renter who requested to stay with her three dogs. She assured me they were well trained, well behaved and she would taking care of them. However, the dogs aggressively bark at anyone who comes close to my home. Neighbours have threatened to repo... Latest reply by David126
    I am using dynamic pricing. I have a rental for next summer which is my best season but the rate is very low compared to what I was getting this year. I am concerned about rejecting the reservation and impacting my status. I am also concerned that dynami... Latest reply by Len5
    I am not a new host, but I am having some odd trouble with my weekend pricing working. I should start by saying I'm pretty sure this isn't an issue with custom pricing. My base price works, but all the weekends are set at the same price, even though I hav... Latest reply by Tilman1
    When I try to add a new payout method, after clicking Finish, the system just freezes -- no message, no options, no new payout method added. I'd like to contact AirBnB directly but I can't find any method to do that. Can anyone help me? Thank you. Latest reply by Hari4