What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone. I hope someone can help me please.We are an Airbnb management Agency. I am taking over 2 listings from a colleague of mine. My question is, is it possible to change the name of the host to my name or should the listing be deleted and liste... Latest reply by Sue102
    Hello Community, I'm new to Airbnb and this double request made me questions if it was a scam? I declined the following. The scenario: I received a booking request from guest arriving from the Philippines, over a four-day period in Las Vegas, the guest ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    started yesterday.... When trying to help people, I always like to check their listing, gives me a much better idea of what they are talking about. now, on my tablet as well as desktop, on the App as well as Airbnb web site, you click on profile and it g... Latest reply by Kirstie
    I just realized that I never received a payment from May. The guests stayed but the payment still says pending...Pending Reservation May 17 - 24, 2016 EC2SKRDoes anyone know how this is handled and/or why a payment would still be pending? Latest reply by Marc117
    Hi everyone, We are trying to schedule a photographer through AirBNB but it's stating there's not one available in our area. We've had their professional photographers come to our previous locations that we've hosted in Atlanta, all very close to where we... Latest reply by Robin4