cleaning fee

cleaning fee

Hi, i am new in airbnb, and i charge $10 for each reservation, but if i have one guest to book my place for more than one week, is it better to change their towel every other days ? If i do that, what is you suggest to charge more cleaning fee, and it looks like there is only one time cleaning fee to charge.

3 Replies 3
Noel63
Level 10
Coober Pedy, Australia

Guests are going to have their own strongly held opinions about this. We offer new towels every other day. Most of our guests decline the offer. If they are staying multiple weeks, then this sounds more like a roommate situation.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Ashley368  I give my guests 2 bath towels (since women usually use one for their hair), a hand towel, and face cloth. I have a 3 day minimum stay. I offer clean towels once a week. If I have a 10 day booking, I'll offer clean towels at the halfway mark, 5 days. Never had a guest complain. 

Carmel26
Level 2
Carlisle, Australia

We also offer clean towels/linen after a week. Some guests take up that offer, some don't. Some even wash their own (we have a washing machine). You could also simply mention that if they require extra/new towels/linen to feel free to ask whenever needed, then it is up to the guest and you don't waste water/energy/time cleaning unnecessarily.