pictures

Kirsten9
Level 2
Street, United Kingdom

pictures

Hello, l need to edit some of the pictures of my room, as after 18 months of doing this it's changed a bit- coffee table with kettle etc. somewhere to hang clothes. However l can't see an option to do this. It only gives me the option to add a profile picture. Can anyone help. Thank you.

5 Replies 5
Jean40
Level 3
Woodford, Australia

Hi Kirston to find edit listing.  click onto manage listing that is the first on the right icon nearest to you, then you will see calender updates & edit ....click on edit  then click on  description, once you have changed something right click again to save. hope this helps Jean

Kirsten9
Level 2
Street, United Kingdom

Thank you,

got there eventually... Happy hosting.

Kirsten

Janet86
Level 1
Sandton, South Africa

Picutres not clear what can one do...some are very dark when you want to view all. although they are very light when loaded...regards

*sensitive information hidden*

Anthony183
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

unfortunately its very difficult to edit pics , does any one know the easy way or can help,

we using a Macbook, tried everything possible.

they should have made this easy access for all users,

as many a times people would like to update their pics.

Comfort-House-BandB0
Level 2
Dolphin Coast, South Africa

I have added on to my profile and all good. just cant seem to be able to get in to my rooms to add pics as this is the only step that is outstanding and I know how important it is for potential guests to see what the rooms look like