What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am currently doing my master's in Tourism, Environment, and Development at King's College London. For my dissertation, which I will start in April of this year, I am interested in researching the amount of cultural exchange that occurs with Air... Latest reply by Sheila146
    Hi, I'm quite new in Airbnb and I always try to answer to request as soon as possible.Now somebody requested to stay in my appartment and the dates are available.However in the request she filled in that she is staying by herself and now I have to accept... Latest reply by Miriam164
    Apparently I had the worst experience from another host. I booked without looking into his reviews. And airbnb has been supporting such bad repetitive behavior from the host. I booked on Christmas weekend in advance. I noticed most of his booking has been... Latest reply by Ann298
    HiI just had a new enquiry and under the name, verification was the 'this guest is recommended by 1 host'. And a little pic of that host.But when I clicked on the guest profile, it does not have details of who was the host who recommended and also weirdly... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi Airbnb, I would like to voice my concern regarding some unfortunate practices that hosts on airbnb carry.It is very unfortunate that many touristy places have lots of listings from real estate agents who manage multiple properties and hotel owners.Firs... Latest reply by Alexey15
    Hi All,I have been having trouble with the pricing lately and it's costing me bookings. I have tried several ways to adjust my price. I host 30+ day stays only. I've tried to adjusting the nightly price, the monthly price, changing the monthly discount, s... Latest reply by Marzena4