suggested feature

Stacey69
Level 4
Park City, UT

suggested feature

Suggested Feature:  

Would anyone else like Airbnb to make guests' ratings on other hosts public from their profile?  

This would give the owners a chance to check a guests' history of ratings so we can see if they are this type of guest who complains about silly things.  We only see what other hosts rated them and it's in our best interest not to complain about our guests even if they were high maintenance (we are running a business after all, and some guests are just high maintenance).   The true "guest test" would be to see what they write about other hosts.  I don't mind high maintenance, but I do mind hurtful ratings and reviews that could have been avoided if the guest just communicated with me in the first place.   I would love to see how many of the people who were hard on me were equally hard on every place they've stayed.   Some people just like to complain!   

1 Reply 1
Stacey69
Level 4
Park City, UT

Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc - all have a user's collection of ratings visible on their profile page.  I think this would be very helpful as a host.