updating statistics

Sonatina0
Level 1
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

updating statistics

I am loosing control of my personal statistics as a host as the info in the webpage stopped automatically updating

6 Replies 6
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Are you refering to Listing Views, Reviews or ?? Airbnb is notorious for not updating Listing Views consistently.  Sometimes they are up to date, sometimes they are not.  If you are not asking about Listing Views, please let us know which statistics you are concerned about. 

Sonatina0
Level 1

My statistics concerns are for those that appear at the end of the dashboard page, those about the superhost status. I asked about this in October and the answer i received was that sometimes it takes a few days for the info to get updated. But 8 weeks after it is still not updated. So two days ago i asked again and the answer i received was that it was probably a browser thing and they suggested me to use Mozilla firefox or google chrome, so I downloaded both to my mac laptop. With mozilla the information never opens, it appears "searching" and with google chrome is the same as with safari my usual browser, the statistics are not updated. So today, i don´t know the complete number of vistis i had, as the percentage of the 5 stars qualifications i am having today. This situation began in October with the last assessment.  The thing that I think is happening, is that there is a number specific of visits (those i received around the end of September and the begining of October) the ones that had not entered to the statics, because the info gets updated, but still not counting that info. Could you please check it, as I won´t notice when it happens again and i will finally loose the certainty of the info i get from the my dashboard page. Thank you in advance.

Sonatina0
Level 1

This is the info that appears and that i am sure is wrong:

149 completed trips

78% 5 stars reviews

100% commitment

96% reesponse rate

Sonatina0
Level 1

I noticed the mistake in October when i asked you, because it was posted (i dont remember the precise numbers, but for example:) that i had 138 written reviews, but 130 completed trips, by logic: wrong.

@Sonatina0  unfortunately this is not the Airbnb help center.  All of us responding here are fellow hosts and/or guests.  The only people who can help you are Airbnb employees.  Now that I know what statistics you are talking about, I suggest you get the answers from Airbnb directly.  One place that people have had prompt response from is @Airnbnhelp on twitter.  They will put you in contact with someone who has the knowledge to help.  I suggest sending them a DM (Direct Message) so you will have more room to explain the situation.  I wish you the best of luck..

Sonatina0
Level 1

Thank you very much for your time Clare and the info. I got lost in the webpage, i thought i was talking with airbnb staff. =P