What Hosts are saying

I sent this feedback-anyone else agree? 1. Please put listing details back on the same page as the messages.Hosts like me need to print both in one document.2. To enable hosts to view only messages, why don't you make the "details" a collapsing side pane ...
The phrases "COVID 19" and "Common Space" should never be together!!! If you put a bed in a non-bedroom, your airbnb listing will label that room as a "Common space". Even if it's in a entire home. Our mother-in-law apartment is located in the back o...
I would love to hear some thoughts from other hosts regarding the comforter that you provide for your bedding. I try to provide a balance of style with a budget. I am currently using comforters that cost me $40 at local budget stores. But how many gues... Latest reply by Marguerite-Marili0
We have tested several platforms before finding BookingAutomation.com I'm surprised it is not at top of the listing. It's a hidden Gem that only surprises me everyday with its capability. Anything you can and cannot think of, they got it Latest reply by Yong-Long0