What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! There is nothing more refreshing than a shower after a long journey, or more relaxing than a hot bath and a glass of wine after a busy day. Everyone has their own preference over whether they are a bath person, a shower person, or m... Latest reply by Trude0
    • bathroom.jpeg
    2019 when Covid was in full swing guests were asked to strip beds so to protect cleaners we are still living with Covid are hosts relaxing this requesti clean and agree with lots of holiday letting companies it should remain in place to cut down the ris... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi, I am a new host and have my first guests arriving in a few weeks whilst I am away. I have installed a fire alarm and 2 x Co2 alarms. The electrics have been checked and I have a certificate. I just wondered if I need to get a gas safety certificat... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am keeping notes around the house to the minimum both in quantity and size. I only have door instructions on the door frame and one or two other house specific notes, depending on the property, something I get asked all the time. This are one or two lin... Latest reply by Inna22
    I am looking to begin hosting. I am told white sheets are best so you can bleach them. But I am hearing about 100% cotton wrinkling so badly. Can anyone guide me on the sheets they use for their beds and also how they handle getting stains out wo chlorine... Latest reply by Inna22
    The offered space should be so aesthetically appealing and designed like a way it should make a memory in the visitors perspective. Should be clean enough as well. So curated space with well organised space interiors always appreciated by visitors. Latest reply by Huma0
    Ughh!!!! My last guest(s) smoked weed during their stay in our listing. Our listing policies clearly stated no smoking in unit and or surrounding areas. Now the unit has a lingering marijuana odor. My next guest are due to check-in in less than 30 hrs. I... Latest reply by Ana2038