What Hosts are saying

I am renting out my home for a year and wondering what i should do regarding my listing. The rental does not start until October so I don't want to deactivate the listing now if that's possible. I tried to snooze starting in October for 6 months (maximu... Latest reply by Maxine33
    Why are some hosts booked, same price, near by but you aren't? Many hosts might immediately say Price is the critical factor for booking! I don't think this is really what's happening a lot of the time. There has been so much focus and importance on ... Latest reply by Pat271
    Hi everyone, Making sure your listing’s amenities list is up-to-date is a great way to ensure guests know what to expect when booking a stay in your home. Airbnb has recently added 40+ new amenities you can now highlight on your listing, and what bette... Latest reply by Bronwyn100
    • Bingo2021.png
    This question only applies to UK costings.I have just had two 3.0 Nuki Smart locks fitted. I am trying to buy the Nuki Smart Hosting package which integrates with Airbnb to automatically send Smart keys to guests. It is sold separately on nuki.io and on... Latest reply by Bhumika